Dr. Elias received his dental and OMFS training both in Canada and the United States. His experience, first as Chief OMFS Resident at the University of Toronto and then as an Advanced Craniomaxillofacial Trauma Fellow at the central Level 1 trauma centre in Portland, Oregon, has provided Dr. Elias with extensive experience in the assessment, management, and treatment of complex facial trauma, oncologic surgery, facial reconstruction, orthognathic surgery, TMJ surgery, and advanced soft tissue/bony reconstruction.
Upon his return to Canada, Dr. Elias began working at an OMFS clinic in southwestern Ontario before returning to the GTA to serve it’s incredible oral healthcare community.
- Canadian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Ontario Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, past-president
- Ontario Dental Association
- Royal College of Dentists of Canada
- Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Trillium Health Partners