Please note: We’re experiencing higher than normal call volume since reopening. We will do our best to book an appointment that is most convenient for you. Thank you in advance for your patience.
The CVOS Oral Surgery team is glad to be back in order to serve our patients with their oral needs. We’re fully open again and able to accept your patient referrals; however, we’ve made a number of changes to our office and procedures to ensure the health and safety of everyone. We kindly ask that you read through our changes and ask any questions you may have before referring a patient, or booking an appointment with us.
As per the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO), we’ve made the following changes and thank you in advance for your patience, participation and understanding as the only way we’re going to get through this is by working together:
- At the start of each workday, all CVOS team members, in all four of our offices, will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Patients are kindly encouraged to register online and complete all necessary pre-appointment paperwork online as well. If you need help, we’ll gladly help you over the phone.
- When extensive consultations are not required, CVOS is offering same-day extractions to reduce the number of visits to our office.
- If it’s possible, we’re also providing virtual consultations to limit office visits.
- Prior to your appointment and upon entering our office, patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Friends and family members who’ve accompanied you, can either wait in their car or in our separate, dedicated waiting area, which is thoroughly sanitized/ sterilized throughout the day. We kindly ask that you limit your company to one person.
- Depending on the procedure, operating rooms will have a limited number of staff members – anywhere from two to three, including the doctor.
- All staff members will be wearing more personal protective equipment.
- We have fully-enclosed operating rooms installed with high-quality air filtration systems in our Burlington and Mississauga offices for those requiring aerosol-generating procedures. Patients requiring non-aerosol generating procedures will be treated in our Oakville office.
Bringing Peace of Mind To Our Patients
Here at CVOS Oral Surgery, we understand the financial impact COVID-19 has placed on many of our patients; therefore, we’re here to make your financial burdens as stress-free as possible. Afterall, we’re a well-known team of respectful, reliable and honest dental professionals. We’re proudly offering flexible payment arrangements for our patients so you can still receive the oral treatment you need and deserve. If you’d like to discuss a payment plan prior to your procedure, call one of our helpful receptionists today after having your family dentist refer you to us.
Looking To Refer A Patient?
While we’re receiving a high volume of referrals since reopening, we’re still very much dedicated to helping every single one of our patients. We’ve been the leading oral healthcare providers for over 40 years now and don’t plan on slowing down anytime soon!
If you’d like to refer your patient to one of our four locations for our specialty services, you have three options:
- Fill out a patient referral form on our website
- Via live chat with one of our team members
- Via our referral hotline number at 1-833-367-2867
Thank you for entrusting us with your patient. You can rest assured they will receive the best possible care while with us at CVOS Surgery.